You Have the Power to PROTECT Yourself and Others from Human Trafficking
TAKE THE PROTECT PLEDGE!
1. I am able to live free of abuse and exploitation.
2. I won’t share my personal information with people I don’t know.
3. If someone asks me to do something I’m not comfortable doing, I will tell a trusted adult.
1. I will share with my friends what I know about avoiding abuse and exploitation.
2. I will encourage my friends to report possible abuse to a trusted adult.
3. I will help protect my friends from harm that may come from strangers.
1. I will study the meaning of abuse and exploitation.
2. I will identify and report if I am threatened.
3. I will work to educate my friends, family and community about abuse and human trafficking.